The Advanced AIM Training Programme is a 5 days course. Recommend class size is 27 participants for good economy of scales. For enhanced learning experience and practical training, courses will be conducted using newly created AIXM 5.1 aeronautical datasets.
NG Aviation will create AIXM 5.1 aeronautical datasets in advanced suitably for practical training purpose which is pre-requisite for real environment simulation.
PARTICIPANTS GAIN PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE IN:
- Mastering AIM understanding and update on new amendments
- Digital Data AIXM 5.1 principles and data structure
- Implementing different AIXM 5.1 datasets
- Data Quality Plan
- Electronic Terrain and Obstacle Data (eTOD)
- Digital NOTAM creation
- System Wide Information Management (SWIM)
- Practical exercise and scenario executions using wizard graphical user interfaces (GUI)